Healthcare Clinical Risk Services
Grand Forks, ND
Read Cyndi’s full bio HERE
Clinical Risk Services
Our job is to make your job easier.
Clinical risks are part of every healthcare setting. Proactive identification, response and management of risk are cornerstones of a solid risk management program. Our clinical risk management program offers consultation, resources, education and support to further enhance your risk management and patient/senior safety practices.
Available risk management and resident safety services include, but are not limited to:
• Phone and email support – for day-to-day operational issues and questions
• Onsite education and training – some of the available topics include: documentation, customer service, risk managing senior risk for managers, fall prevention, abuse prevention, communication and teamwork
• Focused review of challenging areas of risk – some examples include: fall prevention, elopement prevention, documentation, skin injury prevention and medication safety
• Assessment support for maintenance/enhancement of facility Star Rating
• Risk management and quality program development and review
ASK A QUESTION
Please, email LossControl@vaaler.com to Ask a Risk Management or Patient/Senior Safety Question.
LEADING Age Minnesota Institute and Expo
Cyndi Siders, HCIS Executive Consultant and Peter Gregory, Attorney, Bassford Remele presented at the Leading Age Minnesota Institute and Expo conference on February 8, 2017. The presentation, “Reducing Nursing Liability – Documentation, Decision-Making and Delegation” and Session Scenarios are available for download by clicking on the following links.
Reducing Nursing Liability